Stress Management Group
Managing and preventing the harmful effects of stress is a skill which everyone can learn. This group will show you how to reduce stress and approach difficult moments with confidence and poise. These practical techniques are easy to learn and will make a considerable difference for your daily life.
You will learn:
- How to identify sources of stress that adversely affect your life
- Simple daily actions that can prevent stressful situations
- How to significantly control physical & emotional responses to stress —
These techniques can reduce the likelihood of illness
- How to effectively communicate with difficult people
- How to develop a highly personalized stress management program which will address your own personal needs
Groups meet weekly for a period of six weeks. Sessions are an hour and half long.
- Leadership by a recognized expert on stress management
- Stress assessment which will help you identify areas to address
- Structured exercises which are proven to significantly reduce stress
- Development of an individualized stress reduction program
- Many useful handouts and guides on stress prevention and management
- Ongoing techniques to monitor future stress levels and prevent relapse to past patterns
Program includes all sessions, materials and certificate of completion. Receipts for insurance purposes provided.
Take the first step by joining today! Contact Us
Read our Blog: Work Place Stress: Avoid Burnout While Building Resilience